JAIA SISTERS MINISTRIES, INC.
JAIA (Just As I Am)
“Be still and know that I am God!” (Psalm 46:10a).
We partner with you in your spiritual growth through:
* Annual Spiritual retreats
* Group and Private coaching sessions
* Weekly affirmation emails
* Blogging through http://www.thejourneydance.blogspot.com.
JAIA Sisters Ministries, Inc.
* Purpose: To retreat, to rejuvenate, to refresh in the Lord by examining our journey inward, upward, and
outward. God alone takes it all and allows us to be free of all of it. We are to care for one another, to care for
one another, to take care of one another. Jesus said, “I give you a new commandment, that you love one
another. Just as I have loved you, you should also love one another. By this everyone will know that you are
my disciples, if you have love for one another" (John 13:34&35 NRSV).
* Goal: To promote spiritual formation by positioning women for an encounter with God.
* Mission: To provide an avenue of spiritual healing and wholeness by the acknowledgment and application of
biblical principles and the acceptance of God's love.
* Vision: The ministry is a vehicle for the utilization of spiritual gifts working collectively for the glorification
of God and the healing and deliverance of God's people.
* History: JAIA Sisters Ministries, Inc. was a vision given to Rev. Emily Pardue in 1997. It was not until 2001
that God allowed her to move on the vision; then she began moving toward a Women’s Spiritual Retreat. Out of
this vision, three women joined with Dr. Pardue to wait, watch, plan, and pray: Dawn Clark, Tonya
Hogans, and Barbara Ramsey. Thus JAIA Sisters Ministries, Inc. began ministering through spiritual retreats for
women. Now, sixteen years later, we are continuing in spiritual formation and education for all.